Wednesday, January 1, 2014

"A Fresh Start. Welcome 2014"

I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  I'm just enjoying my last day off while I'm at home watching the Outback Bowl.  I do feel more wiser and more prepared for 2014.  2013 was not a bad year but it could have been a lot better.  I take full blame for not making the most of the year. This year I want to make the most out of all 365 days in the year.  A few weeks ago I had a talk with my sister and I realized that I was not good at keeping to my goals.  I always set good goals for myself but I lack the discipline to follow through.  This year I want to change that.  This is not a goal, this is a habit that I want to break.  I want to be more focused and more dedicated to my career and to my family.  I also want tobe more open to new friends and new experiences such as love.  I've never been very good at relationships and so I also want to break the habit of not being committed.  It's always scary when you do not know what to expect but that's part of the fun in life.  You never know what to expect.  All you can do just enjoy the ride.  I look forward to 2014.  I know it will be a great year.  I'm claiming it now and I hope you do too.  Set your goals and carry them out.  Take each day at a time and enjoy life.  Keep your mind and heart open because the best joys of life are the moments that we remember and enjoy with loved ones.  I'm excited and look forward to a good year.  Let's go 2014, I welcome you with open arms.  This is life as we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment